“Kelly’s talk at Mossbourne yesterday was absolutely brilliant and really captured what we were aiming for in our ‘jobs in science’ week. He put together a talk with very little input from me and the students were engaged from the start. He made his job and his work accessible to the students with the use of analogy and had developed a good rapport with the students in the short time he was with them. We will definitely be asking him back next year! Thanks for all your help!”
Jill White, Mossbourne Community Academy
We work with schools and colleges to help educators inspire students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
We can help you to access a range of STEM Enhancement and Enrichment (E&E) opportunities, including access to STEM Ambassadors and STEM Clubs. STEM E&E are activities which offer you or your school the opportunity to deliver exciting and inspiring activities both in and out of the classroom.
We can help you to discover and deliver a range of STEM E&E by connecting you with the advice, services, resources, people and employers that will support your STEM teaching.
Contacting us will:
- make a difference to learning, changing motivation, attitudes and enthusiasm
- fit into your school’s curriculum design and delivery
- give you access to resources from industry that will make a difference in the classroom
- provide you with extra support for extra-curricular clubs
- enable you to bring varied teaching and learning styles into your classroom
Have a look at this independent evaluation report to see the impact of STEMNET’s programmes
Find out what we can do for: