87% of teachers report an increased awareness of STEM subjects and their real world applications amongst their students as a result of STEMNET’s programmes
We work with schools and colleges to help educators inspire students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
We can help you to access a range of STEM Enhancement and Enrichment (E&E) opportunities, including access to STEM Ambassadors and STEM Clubs. STEM E&E are activities which offer you or your school the opportunity to deliver exciting and inspiring activities both in and out of the classroom.
We can help you to discover and deliver a range of STEM E&E by connecting you with the advice, services, resources, people and employers that will support your STEM teaching.
Contacting us will:
- make a difference to learning, changing motivation, attitudes and enthusiasm
- fit into your school’s curriculum design and delivery
- give you access to resources from industry that will make a difference in the classroom
- provide you with extra support for extra-curricular clubs
- enable you to bring varied teaching and learning styles into your classroom
Have a look at this independent evaluation report to see the impact of STEMNET’s programmes
Find out what we can do for: